Director General of “Serbian Railways” Milanko Šarančić, M.Sc. said today that reason for termination of the Agreement with the company “TriGranit Holding” would be the fact that the works on the railway station Prokop have not begun even after 14 months from the signing of the Agreement with this company.
For selection of the most favourable Tenderers the Committee of Managing Board of “Serbian Railways” has been asked to make a new decision, whereby the second best Tenderer “Energoprojekt” would be offered to conclude the Agreement.The decision will probably be made on August 30, Šarančić stated precisely.
The decision will probably be made on August 30, Šarančić stated precisely.
If the Committee makes such decision, “Serbian Railways” will call “Energoprojekt” to negotiate, which might be finished by the end of this year, said Šarančić and announced that the works on the Prokop would start in the spring of the following year.
He reminded that the Agreement with “Trigranit” was signed in June last year, and that by September 30 two final agreements should have been verified, but it never happened, beside the efforts to find common language with “Trigranit”. This company had additional requests which were not within the tender’s framework, which we could not accept, said Šarančić.